Halaman


"Sepahit MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sepayah MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sesukar MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Seduka MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...HADAPILAH DENGAN SENYUMAN"

Rabu, 8 Februari 2012

Time





Can't to sleep. Why? I think should be read the book but scare i won't close my eyes till subuh. Today ready to work. Force my eyes. While that, yesterday i'd go round at Putrajaya. Aiseh...one place only. Look like to jog but just walk. From 8am to 11am. Shining so hot. My skin probably damaged. Hehe...action. Two days jogged two days walk. Feel like more healthy but still have much fat in some place...hahaha.... Wait a second...opps my battery is lower....today i like Ariana Mikhail. Night later i wait for Private For Sale. Final stage. Ok. Lets to go to bed. Hahaha... I hope when i open my eyes have something luck for me... Bye...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ponsikou