Halaman


"Sepahit MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sepayah MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sesukar MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Seduka MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...HADAPILAH DENGAN SENYUMAN"

Khamis, 2 Disember 2010

Have to....


Rindu pula.....


Hari ni k. Raihan dah ada. Tak lah sunyi sangat. Tadi i was heard something sound. It was like had a somebody who went to open tija's room. Huh!.... My eyes make me angry. Don't want to close.... Something that do i happy is my father help me make a paymet ???...thanks dad. Other time help me again. Am i get it?


Mkbs - i so surprised with they talk. Huh! Angry like the problem so big. Sometimes i agree but who us to fight them. We just can talk in back. But for me for small matter forget it. Make a big sins, you know? If you want to get that make sure it's enough. If not, don't make noisy. In the same time they make me confused. Other time they looks like adult, sometimes nothing brain. Huhuhu....

Ok...i want to sleep now....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ponsikou