Halaman


"Sepahit MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sepayah MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sesukar MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Seduka MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...HADAPILAH DENGAN SENYUMAN"

Jumaat, 3 Disember 2010

Double...trouble ??


What happen???.... I'm so trouble right now. Firstly, my problem about spectacle not settle yet. But now one more problem come in. 'POP!!'....sound of the fan. Damaged. Huh! Disturbed my budget.


Semanis Kurma - kahwin muda

I have no problem about that. Each people have a style to face their own problem. Brave or not? Brave to take a risk? Brave to liable? Just do it!. You have your belong to make a choice.... Whatever we want to do we hope somebody that we love will be impressive and appreciate our effort. So use your part. We have our belong to make a choice and for change our heart. We have to prove that we're more courageous. More than that. We have to prove that what we're doing during this time not futile. Ya have to....


Mkbs - i become like about Siwon, korean drama Oh! My Lady. My everyday so crazy....

So - this 12th dec history day for my brother.... God bless to you.


Mo tidur dulu d. Tesalah-salah ni jari menekan huruf. Harap2 bisuk adalah hari yang bahagia to me....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ponsikou