Halaman


"Sepahit MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sepayah MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sesukar MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Seduka MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...HADAPILAH DENGAN SENYUMAN"

Selasa, 14 Disember 2010

Oh! My Lady


Oh! My Lady. Ending that happy and i like it. But it's so simple. My imagine not like that. Hahaha...whatever i love Choi Si-Won. Huhuhu... He can speak in english and mandarin language. Fantastic!... If you ask me i will give you an answer ' yes i agree to marry you'...hahaha... but this situation only happen in drama. In realiti ...imposibble!!... although we be able to believe that nothing imposibble in the world but not at all people can receive it. If you want to make something different you'll be. Huhuhu..... how long we can be patient? How long we're able to strong? Handsome man just my dream only. In realiti i don't like. Just to light-hearted....huhuhu.... because i likes to see handsome man.... i always keep in my dream he will be mine but at the moment time my dream has changed. Often Changed uuuu...... damaged my brain. Any person can wash my brain?.... But to do whatever that you like you must have daring.....

Bye...think about it and learn to think about myself...in your future....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ponsikou