Halaman


"Sepahit MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sepayah MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sesukar MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Seduka MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...HADAPILAH DENGAN SENYUMAN"

Jumaat, 20 Mei 2011

I Like Scotty McCreery !

what i guess is very right... Scotty McCreery goes to final. But my second choice James Durbin was painful. Whatever just one of them. Honestly i don't like Haley!... i am so glad she did not succeed to the final. I wait for Scotty performance in the final. Hope he will do more more more and more better than before.












He goes to a winner this session. I have a high expectation of him. I have a big hope of him. I have a hightest from his showminship this finale. Because i have been target he will. So, let we see all of the higher will be or could be succeeds or not.... but i believe the director said 'Scotty win or not, he still would be a great singer'... thats i agree hundred percent!... Scotty look like a good boy...a polite, kind and most important handsome.... OWESOME!!!


MKBS - I am a little disturbed when a mistake is made in the payment. negligence should not be accepted. I hate this situation.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ponsikou