Halaman


"Sepahit MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sepayah MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sesukar MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Seduka MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...HADAPILAH DENGAN SENYUMAN"

Jumaat, 27 Mei 2011

Scotty McCreery is our 2011 American Idol.


The winner of American Idol is Scotty McCreery

Gembira apabila peserta kegemaran berjaya berada di puncak. i so like to see Scotty's face...so sweet. His sound uhhhh....bikin berdiri bulu roma. and his eyes looking ohohohoho.... wow... i love it!... If i can get someone like that, confirm my life .....?????.... no komen. Congratulation!... tapi yang aku inda tahan tu dia punya rantai salib...huhuhuhuuuu....maybe dia seorang yang taat pada agama. It's ok.... delivered ja... After this i look forward for Salma performance. I have already listen her's song. Great song!.. I hope she can do it more more more better and excellent. Make it proud especially for Dato' Haji Ramli M.S. Buktikan kepadanya Salma the best among the best he did see.


I CAN NOT WAIT LOOKING FORWARD FOR.....Salma



MKBS - inda sabar mo cuti bisuk..... i have plan... but i do not know either is go or not. Ok.... i just to prove my spiritual to do something that i want and important for my life. Sometimes i feel the all of my want that i want to consider have to remove. But it's good if do something
follow the intuitive......
 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ponsikou