Halaman


"Sepahit MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sepayah MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sesukar MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Seduka MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...HADAPILAH DENGAN SENYUMAN"

Sabtu, 29 Mei 2010

My health so trouble...


Did you watch American Idol? Huh! LEE is the winner for American Idol session 9. I agree the American choose...although my favourite is Shiobhan.... What that make me touch is about Simon Cowell. This is the last session for him. He's mount really naughty and make who hear so angry but i like see his face...i like to see simon eyes, smiles and ..... So sad. As like Aznil leave AF as host (now he come back as judge). But i felt trouble with Paula at stage...i think she want to sing a song but 'membebel' only.... 7 winners american idol i just know 3 of them like Kelly Clarkson, Fantasia and Kris Allen..... Leaves Simon Cowell from the program will make a different but the program must go ahead.... Janet Jakson faces like her brother Micheal J. but not white yet,..hehe.....


Tomorrow my unite have a trip to come our friend wedding at Melaka. Hope my healthy will be good....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ponsikou