Halaman


"Sepahit MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sepayah MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sesukar MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Seduka MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...HADAPILAH DENGAN SENYUMAN"

Khamis, 22 April 2010

i'm lost....

I'm watching the showdance 2010 at 8tv last night. actually i wait for WAKAKA showdance... hebat. U know what i feel now... i'm lost my patient actually...my heart melonjak-lonjak want to back Sabah...back my village..back to see my lovely family....miss them... ya...i'll be there....

Pertukaran ke PDRM .....sebenarnya saya teringin juga tapi yang malangnya tarikh pindahnya 3 may ni...that time i'll back holiday at my country Sabah... i think the prosess transfer maybe on july...but i'm so dissapointed. And my friend said very trouble work at there...ya ka?...what i tak tahan she said every morning will be berkawad with the police organisation.... alamak... and my housemate say if i don't want to try this maybe i force wait for one year later to transfer back Sabah. So, what should i do?....hantam sajalah labu....hahaha...my auntie tagline... Should be to think positive but i'm not because this may i have an examination for N27. I would like to try my knowledge have an improvement or still poor. We don't know about our rezeki isn't?... if Allah give me a premission Insya-Allah. But now i must do and study very well... PTK and BITK exam i'm lost.... so i hope this exam i'm a winner...Ameen...

At tuesday my friend hana give me bilis and ikan masin. Thanks. I take along time to think when and what i can do about it. U know about this time i not yet see what i can do.... my housemate say masak nasi goreng ikan bilis je.... huh!...ya but i'm lazy really... in my mind now...where and when i can buy handphone charger... i always off my phone cause want to jimat cas ba... hehehe... this night should be to make an explanation budget. i hope my head will not sick....my budget always out of my plan.... in the end of time i still keep my hopefully of my brother that he will give me back what he take from me....my pray every minute every hour everyday every mounth before i back....

mkbs - this night friday night....so do what you need to do for yourself your life...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ponsikou