Halaman


"Sepahit MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sepayah MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sesukar MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Seduka MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...HADAPILAH DENGAN SENYUMAN"

Khamis, 8 April 2010

What you want to do?


My favourite series. Once time i want to get a cd about it. Really hope. I like ejen Gibbs. Have a full pakej kn? Got a talent, educated person, handsome...walaupun tua suda. Hehehe.... Criminal Mind series at 8tv every monday after NCIS New York series. So i'm watch tv from 8.30pm till 11.30pm. And now i feel good to follow Showdown dance battles and American Idol. Sometimes i also see chinese reality show Ultimate Group and Step Forward. I'm so proud with hose SF Baki Zakaria. He's Johor Malay but can talk in mandarin language... I have to dream too.... One of my favourite tv show is Gues Gues Gues......make me long lough.

Actually i have much better feel before but now i want to sleep...


Mkbs ~ No one can make me change my mind....but i can't wait forever....now i say goodbye....

I have a fantastic news but continue the other time... Have a good sleep .....hope i will date my heart dream....fuhhh!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ponsikou