Halaman


"Sepahit MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sepayah MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Sesukar MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...Seduka MANAPUN KEHIDUPAN INI...HADAPILAH DENGAN SENYUMAN"

Khamis, 7 Jun 2012

I AM SO TROUBLE


I am so stress! It's all about exam. U know what? So far i think and remember, 3 an easy questions that i should know the answer but i did wrong...i marked the wrong answer. So now? How many time i did? Maybe half... Oh no... One by one come on my mind... What happen to u siti jienah? TOO MUCH!!... Your effort is nothing!... I'm so hurt. Like weep. I'm sorry.... For the first time i feel it. Unhappy...disappoint.... Everytime is hate. Oh God! Help me. Make me calm. Close my mind to avoid from thinking about that. I want to forget it.


"POSITIVE ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING. I HAVE SEEN MANY PEOPLE THINK THEMSELVES WELL." yes...do it!.. When i open my eyes....hope everything memory about it will go out.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ponsikou